Clinical Services Provided
No charge for initial in-office/face-to-face Consultation
Please contact me directly to inquire about further fees.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. You are responsible for making the necessary arrangements with your insurance provider and initiating process. I do accept Victims of Crime (VOC) compensation - you must already be approved. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash and check accepted for payment.
Training and Consultation Services
Please inquire about the rates for Training and Consultation. Rates include content development and preparation time. They are based on the following:
Hourly (1-2 hours)
1/2 Day (3-4 hours)
1 Day (6-8 hours)